The price is on base of 3 OZ / Tin / 12 vacuum bags.
Description: Ti Kuan Yin tea making is a state of art, not state of science. It takes 13 to 16 hours to complete its 7-step process. Every step has to be “right” to make high-quality tea, and yet there is not exactly a “right” way because the right way for each batch of tea is different. The right way for each batch of tea depends on a lot of uncontrollable factors, such as the amount of dew on fresh tea leaves, strong or weak sunlight, or the moist in the air, etc. It is therefore up to tea masters to determine what should happen during each step. Not until the end can we know the final quality of a tea batch. This product is part of our Classic Ti Kuan Yin series classified by how strong its fragrance is. This product series includes 4 products: Sound Fragrance, Profound Fragrance, Holy Fragrance, and Satiating Fragrance. Since fragrance is one of the most important factors, if not the most factor, to determine Ti Kuan Yin’s quality, we use Fragrance to name this product series. The fragrance can be felt from the smelling, sipping, and savoring of tea liquor.
Tie Guan Yin, also known as 'Iron Goddess of Mercy', is a premium variety of Chinese Oolong Tea and is also one of China's most famous Oolong teas. Tie Guan Yin is associated with Anxi in Fujian Province China.
Tie Guan Yin is typically close to a Green Tea , with only a little oxidization. Consequently, it has a very flowery, delicate aroma without the green tea "grassiness" or astringency.
The processing of Tie Guan Yin tea is complex and requires expertise. Even if the tea leaf is of high raw quality, and is plucked at the ideal time, if it is not processed correctly its true character will not be shown. This is why the method of processing Tie Guan Yin Tea was shrouded in secrecy.
How to brew a perfect cup of Tie Guan Yin tea
1. Preheat the teapot.
2. Fill the teapot 1/4 or 1/3 full of Tie Guan Yin Tea. It is about 7g or 9g.
3. The first brew is used only for warming up the teacup.
4. For the second brew, let the boiling water drops between 90 .and 95., and then pour it into the teapot with high and slow way.
5. Wait 25 to 30 seconds then pour it into the tea pitcher.
6. Pour the tea from the tea pitcher into smelling cup and wait for a couple of seconds.
7. Pour it into the drinking cup and enjoy the flavour of tea from empty smelling cup.
8. Enjoy the color, fragrance, taste and essence of the tea.